Hello and welcome back to another episode of Mindful Living with Dr. Cecilia Lopez. This is Zy, hello and Happy Holidays!
First off, this is the final episode for the 2021 season. Dr. L is working on a project she is excited to share with you all, which is coming in 2022. However, to avoid stretching herself too thin and experiencing burn out, we believe it’s best to take some time off the podcast for the Holiday Season.
Speaking of the Holiday Season, in today’s episode, Dr. L covers how to use mindfulness when dealing with Holiday Season stressors. Practicing mindfulness can help you stay grounded if you’re feeling overwhelmed (positive or negative) from seeing family members, last minute shopping, traveling, and other unique challenges the holidays bring.
Some themes and topics discussed are the following:
– Using your breath as an anchor to the present moment
– Recognizing whether you’re externally or internally stimulated and how to manage this
– Sitting in stillness and being aware of the present moment
– Radical Acceptance vs Resistance
– Utilizing mindfulness to manage anxiety, stress, and overwhelm
– and more!
To follow and support Dr. Lopez, you can find her on:
Business email: email@example.com
Become a Patron! https://www.patreon.com/join/drcecilialopez?
You can find the Mindful Living with Dr. Cecilia Lopez podcast on:
We hope this episode helps you in some way! Until next time, we are grateful to share this space with you 🙂 See you in 2022!